Try to look for a subject that really interests you.
Find an interest.
Explore the topic.
- When you explore the topic, narrow or broaden your target and concentrate on something that gives the most results that are promising.
- Do not choose a giant subject if you need to write a 3 page long paper, and broaden your topic sufficiently if you have to submit at the very least 25 pages.
- Speak to your class instructor (as well as your classmates) concerning the topic.
- Find primary and secondary sources in the library.
- Read and critically analyse them. Read more “Try to look for a subject that really interests you.”